Acana Pacifica Cat Food – 340 gm
Acana make Biologically Appropriate dog and cat foods from Fresh Regional Ingredients, and we make them from start to finish in our very own award-winning kitchen.Our mission represents a new standard in pet food, designed to nourish dogs and cats in two ways.First, according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet. Second, using ingredients that are sustainable and harvested by regional suppliers, delivered to our kitchen FRESH or RAW. We think yo love ACANA. More importantly, Acana think your dogs and cats will too.
- Biological appropriate and balenced food for all cats
- High quality Human grade ingredients
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Made in Canada
- Quantity – 340 gm
- LifeStage– All age
- Breed – all breed
- Suitable for – All breed & age
- Ingredients -Fresh whole Pacific herring (16%), fresh whole Pacific pilchard (13%), fresh whole arrowtooth flounder (8%), whole herring meal (8%), Pacific cod meal (8%), whole whiting meal (8%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, pollock oil (6%), fresh whole silver hake (4%), fresh whole redstripe rockfish (4%), whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, cold-pressed sunflower oil, sun-cured alfalfa, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried cod liver (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
- Guaranteed Analysis -Crude protein (min.) 37 %, Crude fat (min.) 20 %, Crude ash (max.) 7.5 %, Crude fibres (max.) 3 %, Moisture (max.) 10 %, Calcium (min.) 1.5 %, Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %, Taurine (min.) 0.15 %, Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2 %, Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 2.2 %, DHA (min.) 1 %, EPA (min.) 0.8 %
- Feeding Guidelines- Acana benefits cats of every variety. Just like you, your cat is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity. The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh water available.
- Storage – Store in cool dry page, nce the pack is open store in airtight container