Orijen Cat & Kitten Food – 5.4 Kg
Orijen foods feature exceptionally high inclusions of fresh whole meats, plus richly nourishing liver, tripe, cartilage and marrow – all in ratios that mirror the natural diet, while excluding high-glycemic carbohydrates and plant proteins that simply donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t belong in the natural diets of dogs and cats. With 40% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs. Making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for the fussiest of kitty.
- Orijen leads its class in premium meat inclusions.
- No Added preservatives.
- Freeze-dried meat improves flavor and palatability.
- Made in Canada.
- ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Quantity – 5.4 Kg
- LifeStage– All age
- Breed – All breed
- Suitable for – Both cat & Kitten
- Ingredients -Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), cage-free eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
- Analysis – Crude Protien (min.) 40 %Fat content (min.) 20 %Crude ash (max.) 8 %Crude fibres (max.) 3 %Moisture (max.) 10 %Calcium (min.) 1.4 %Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %Magnesium (min.) 0.1 %Taurine (min.) 0.2 %Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 3.1 %Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.0 %DHA (min.) 0.3 %EPA (min.) 0.2 %Carbohydrate (NFE) 19 %
- Feeding Guidelines- Your cat or kitten is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with her environment, age, and activity. That why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring her weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.
- Storage – Store in cool dry page, nce the pack is open store in airtight container