Acana Grass-Fed Lamb Dog Food – 6 Kg
Acana make Biologically Appropriate dog and cat foods from Fresh Regional Ingredients, and we make them from start to finish in our very own award-winning kitchen.Our mission represents a new standard in pet food, designed to nourish dogs and cats in two ways.First, according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet. Second, using ingredients that are sustainable and harvested by regional suppliers, delivered to our kitchen FRESH or RAW. We think yo love ACANA. More importantly, Acana think your dogs and cats will too.
- Biological appropriate and balenced food for all breed & age
- High quality Human grade ingredients
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Made in Canada
- Quantity – 6 Kg
- LifeStage– All age
- Breed – All breed
- Suitable for – all breed and age
- Ingredients -Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh red delicious apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fibre, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
- Guaranteed Analysis -Crude protein (min.) 31 %, Crude fat (min.) 15 %, Crude ash (max.) 7.5 %, Crude fibres (max.) 5 %, Moisture (max.) 12 %, Calcium (min.) 1.5 %, Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %, Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 1.8 %, Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.8 %, DHA (min.) 0.15 %, EPA (min.) 0.1 %, Glucosamine (min.) 600 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 800 mg/kg
- Feeding Guidelines- Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.That why we suggest starting with the guides and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available
- Storage – Store in cool dry page, nce the pack is open store in airtight container