Acana Prairie Poultry Dog Food – 340 gm
Acana make Biologically Appropriate dog and cat foods from Fresh Regional Ingredients, and we make them from start to finish in our very own award-winning kitchen.Our mission represents a new standard in pet food, designed to nourish dogs and cats in two ways.First, according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet. Second, using ingredients that are sustainable and harvested by regional suppliers, delivered to our kitchen FRESH or RAW. We think yo love ACANA. More importantly, Acana think your dogs and cats will too.
- Biological appropriate and balenced food for all dogs
- High quality Human grade ingredients
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Made in Canada
- Quantity – 340 gm
- LifeStage– All age
- Breed – all breed
- Suitable for – All breed & age
- Ingredients -hicken meal (25%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh chicken meat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), cage-free eggs (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver (0.1%), salt, fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Guaranteed Analysis -Crude protein (min.) 29 %, Fat content (min.) 17 %, Crude ash (max.) 7.5 %, Crude fibre (max.) 5 %, Moisture (max.) 12 %, Calcium (min.) 1.3 %, Phosphorus (min.) 1.0 %, Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.6 %, Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.5 %, DHA (min.) 0.1 %, EPA (min.) 0.1 %, Glucosamine (min.) 1200 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg, Linoleic acid (min.) 2.4 %, Carbohydrate (NFE) 29.5 %
- Feeding Guidelines- Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.That why we suggest starting with the guides and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available
- Storage – Store in cool dry page, nce the pack is open store in airtight container