Acana Puppy Large Breed Dog Food – 11.4 Kg
Acana make Biologically Appropriate dog and cat foods from Fresh Regional Ingredients, and we make them from start to finish in our very own award-winning kitchen.Our mission represents a new standard in pet food, designed to nourish dogs and cats in two ways.First, according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet. Second, using ingredients that are sustainable and harvested by regional suppliers, delivered to our kitchen FRESH or RAW. We think yo love ACANA. More importantly, Acana think your dogs and cats will too.
- Biological appropriate and balenced food for puppy
- High quality Human grade ingredients
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Made in Canada
- Quantity – 11.4 Kg
- LifeStage– Puppy
- Breed – Large breed
- Suitable for – puppy
- Ingredients -Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (4%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, chicken fat (2%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
- Guaranteed Analysis -Crude protein (min.) 33 %, Fat content (min.) 15 %, Crude ash (max.) 7 %, Crude fibres (max.) 6 %, Moisture (max.) 12 %, Calcium (min.) 1.4 %, Phosphorus (min.) 1 %, Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.4 %, Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.2 %, DHA (min.) 0.4 %, EPA (min.) 0.4 %, Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg, Linoleic acid (min.) 2.2 %, Carbohydrate (NFE) 27 %
- Feeding Guidelines- Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.That why we suggest starting with the guides and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available
- Storage – Store in cool dry page, nce the pack is open store in airtight container