Fitmin Puppy Milk is specially designed to substitute or complement breast milk [loss of milk after caesarean section, mammary gland inflammation, a great number of puppies in the litter, etc.]. Its unique formula with a high content of milk proteins, vitamins and minerals ensures correct and problem-free growth of the puppies.
- Highly digestible whey proteins guarantee a complete substitution of mother’s milk.
- Balanced ratio of vitamins and trace elements enables the young body of a puppy to function properly.
- Lecithin: for the correct functioning of nerve tissue and for the protection of liver cells.
- L-Carnitine: for an effective conversion of energy and increased fat utilisation.
- Natural antioxidants protect quickly growing tissue the use of food industry materials ensures it is easy to prepare and safe to use even for very small puppies.
Whey powder, vegetable oil, sodium caseinate, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, inactivated yeast genus Saccharomy-ces cerevisiae.
crude protein 25 %, crude oils and fats 23 %, crude ash 5 %, calcium 1 %, phosphorus 0.6 %, sodium 0.3 %, crude fibre 0,1 %.
Attention! The first ration of milk should be less concentrated, i.e. only 10 g/100 ml of water. Concentration must be increased gradually. The full amount should only be reached after two days!
Feed every three hours until the birth weight of the puppy doubles. The quantity of milk consumed in one feeding is individual and depends on the breed and age of the puppy. From the age of 4 weeks, start a gradual transition to the complete extruded feed Fitmin puppy mini, medium or maxi. It is recommended to use Fitmin Puppy Mush to facilitate the transition to solid food.
|Dog Weights (gm)||Week 1 Feed 8 times a day||Week 2 Feed 6 times a day||Week 3 Feed 5 times a day||After 3 weeks Feed 4 times a day|
|100 – 250||30 – 40 ml||40 – 60 ml||60 – 70 ml||80 – 180 ml|
|250 – 350||70 – 90 ml||90 – 130 ml||130- 180 ml||240 – 350 ml|
|350 – 500||100 – 150 ml||160 – 200 ml||200 – 320 ml||320 – 450 ml|
|Over 500||160 – 180 ml||200 – 300 ml||300 – 460 ml||460 – 560 ml|
|Fitmin puppy milk should be gradually substituted with Fitmin puppy mush. The quantity specified above should be divided in accordance with the age of the puppy into the corresponding parts depending on the number of feedings.|