Julius-K9® was the first in Europe to use K9® brand name, which includes harnesses, protective equipment and clothing for professionals and civil dog owners. Known for their innovations in developing harnesses, the experts of the company introduced solutions never seen before. Thus in 2001 the producing company put the Power attributive before the names of the harnesses deservedly. Finally the two biggest Austrian police training centers and the fire service used the harnesses with excellent results in sharp actions. The product is only made of fabrics produced in the EU. Fulfills the quality expectations to the highest standards.
- An elastic flashlight-holder can be found on the right side.
- Robust, water-repellent cover made of scratch-proof polyester.
- Strenghtened INOX D-ring on the back part to fix the leash no need of collar anymore.
- The experiences show that most dogs are guided easier with a harness, as it makes walking more comfortable for them.
- The reflective, adjustable chest belt and reflective seam provides great visibility for your dog, especially in the night traffic..
- The size of the harness can be adjusted by the slide on the abdominal belt and the strong hook&loop fastener on the chest belt.
- With this improved option you can adjust the harness easier to the required size.
|Baby 1||29 – 36 cm / 11.5 – 14 in|
|Mini-Mini||40 – 53 cm / 15.5 – 20.5 in|
|Mini||49 – 67 cm / 20 – 26.5 in|
|0||58 – 76 cm / 23 – 30 in|
|1||63 – 85 cm / 26 – 33.5 in|
|2||71 – 96 cm / 28 – 37.5 in|
|3||82 – 115 cm / 32.5 – 46.5 in|
|4||96 – 138 cm / 38 – 54.5 in|
Taking thorough measurements of your dog is essential for choosing the correct harness size. Place four fingers behind the front legs to find where to measure the chest (girth) for harness sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, three fingers for size Mini-mini and Mini and two fingers to take measurements for sizes Baby 1 and Baby 2.
The chest circumference should be measured where the strap is supposed to be located. Choosing the correct size ensures maximum freedom of movement and protects the neck and shoulders.