Orijen Puppy Food – 340 gm
Orijen foods feature exceptionally high inclusions of fresh whole meats, plus richly nourishing liver, tripe, cartilage and marrow – all in ratios that mirror the natural diet, while excluding high-glycemic carbohydrates and plant proteins that simply donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t belong in the natural diets of dogs and cats. With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs. Making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for the fussiest of dogs
- Orijen leads its class in premium meat inclusions.
- No Added preservatives.
- Freeze-dried meat improves flavor and palatability.
- Made in Canada.
- ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
- Quantity – 340 gm
- LifeStage– Puppy
- Breed – All breed
- Suitable for – puppy
- Ingredients -85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUITFresh chicken meat (11%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh cage-free eggs (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (5%), fresh turkey liver (5%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (4%), herring oil (2%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken bone and cartilage (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg.
- Analysis – Crude Protien (min.) 38 %Fat content (min.) 20 %Crude ash (max.) 8 %Crude fibres (max.) 5 %Moisture (max.) 12 %Calcium (min.) 1.4 %Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 3.0 %Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.1 %DHA (min.) 0.35 %EPA (min.) 0.25 %Glucosamine (min.) 1500 mg/kgChondroitin sulfate (min.) 1200 mg/kgCarbohydrate (NFE) 17 %
- Feeding Guidelines- Your puppy is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That why we suggest starting with the guides below and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
- Storage – Store in cool dry page, nce the pack is open store in airtight container