Orijen Six Fish Dog Food- 340 gm
Orijen foods feature exceptionally high inclusions of fresh whole meats, plus richly nourishing liver, tripe, cartilage and marrow – all in ratios that mirror the natural diet, while excluding high-glycemic carbohydrates and plant proteins that simply donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t belong in the natural diets of dogs and cats. With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Six Fish nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs. Making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for the fussiest of dogs
- Orijen leads its class in premium meat inclusions.
- No Added preservatives.
- Freeze-dried meat improves flavor and palatability.
- Made in Canada.
- ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
- Quantity – 340 gm
- LifeStage– All Age
- Breed – All breed
- Suitable for – Puppies & Adult dog
- Ingredients -Fresh whole Pacific pilchard (18%), fresh whole Pacific mackerel (13%), fresh whole Pacific hake (12%), fresh whole Pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg.
- Analysis – Crude protein (min.)38 % Fat content (min.)18 % Crude ash (max.)8 % Crude fibres (max.)5 % Moisture (max.)12 % Calcium (min.)1.5 % Phosphorus (min.)1.1 % Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)2.2 % Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)2.2 % DHA (min.)0.7 % EPA (min.)0.5 % Glucosamine (min.)1250 mg/kg Chondroitin sulphate (min.)1000 mg/kg
- Feeding Guidelines- Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That why we suggest starting with the guides below and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
- Storage – Store in cool dry page, nce the pack is open store in airtight container