Farmina N&D Grain-Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food is a grain-free option that prioritizes high-quality ingredients. With 60% chicken as the primary protein source, this food provides essential nutrients for adult dogs. The remaining 40% consists of nutritious vegetables, including pumpkin, which contributes to a smooth functioning digestive system. Packed with antioxidants, pomegranate helps strengthen the immune system. Additionally, the kibble size is specially designed to suit the large jaws of medium and maxi-breed dogs, promoting comfortable and efficient chewing.
- Grain-free and high animal ingredient content: This range of dog food offers a variety of grain-free options with a high percentage of animal ingredients, including chicken, which is essential for a well-balanced diet.
- Nutritional properties of pumpkin: Pumpkin, a traditional Italian vegetable, is rich in unique nutrients and offers numerous health benefits.
- Anti-diabetic and low glycemic index: This food supports a low glycemic index, making it suitable for dogs with diabetic concerns.
- Immune system support and antioxidants: The presence of beta-carotene, vitamin A, and other natural antioxidants helps fortify the immune system and combat free radicals, providing potential anti-carcinogenic effects.