Not all adult dogs are the same, so why feed them the same generic food? IAMS brand provides a wide range of premium recipes tailored to meet the unique needs of different dogs so that dogs of all shapes and sizes can be at their best, today and every day. It contains Calcium & Phosphorous to support strong bones, crunchy kibbles with STPP to reduce tartar build up in teeth and has Vitamin E to promote development of natural defence. This pet food comes with the goodness of protein and Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, Beet pulp & prebiotic FOS to help in healthy digestion & build strong, firm muscles with protein derived from chicken & egg. The IAMS dog food range of products combine quality ingredients with the science developed with nutritionists and veterinarians at the Waltham Centre.
- Premium Dog Food for Small & Medium Breed dogs.
- Tailored nutrition for your pet’s unique best.
- Suitable for Small & Medium Breed dogs like Lhasa Apso, Tibetan Spaniel, Pug, Beagle etc.
- Supports strong bones with Calcium & Phosphorous.
- Promotes development of natural defence with added Vitamin E.
- Helps to reduce tartar build up and supports healthy teeth with crunchy kibbles with STPP.
- Builds strong, firm muscles with protein derived from chicken & egg.
- Provides healthy skin & coat with balanced ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Helps in healthy digestion with beet pulp & prebiotic FOS.
- Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
Wheat Whole Grain, Corn, Poultry Meal, Low Ash, Barley, Chicken Oil, Maize Gluten, Palatant, Sugar Beet Pulp, Egg Dried Powder, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Iodised Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), Core Vitamin Blend, Mineral Premixed, Vitamin E, D-Glucosamine, Antioxidant, L-Carnitine Powder, Vitamin A, Chondroitin Sulphate.
|Breed||Dog Weight (kg)||Dry (gm)|
|SMALL||< 5 kg||30 – 90 gm|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150 gm|
|10 – 15 kg||150 – 200 gm|
|MEDIUM||15 – 20 kg||200 – 250 gm|
|20 – 25 kg||250 – 290 gm|