Just Dogs is the #1 retail and luxury service and pet products brand with its paw-prints at more than 30 stores across India. We are planning to expand our network to 45 stores by the end of 2020. Additionally, our retail business has a client base of over 1 lakh customers. We design and customize stylish, high quality and utility-driven pet products to improve the quality of your pet’s life and make pet ownership delightful. We strive to innovate, care deeply about our pets and parents, and hope to make a difference in their world. Moreover, we always have a pulse on the industry’s best talent. So, if you think you have what it takes to be one, if you’re passionate about what we represent, and you’re an experienced professional and needless to say, if you are an avid pet lover, do drop us a line, come and have the experience of working with the best in the industry, to help build and shape a future.
As a graphic designer, you will be responsible for providing stunning visuals for all our brilliant products and campaigns on digital and print media.
- Well versed and proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw and Adobe After Effects can be a plus
- Should have knowledge about latest trends in colour, typography and designs.
- An aesthetic sensibility and understanding of illustrations, print and layout techniques.
- Ability to communicate the intent or message clearly through graphics.
We are looking for content experts who not only can play with pets, but also with words.
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft word and google docs.
- Expert writing skills, editing and proof reading.
- Ability to write comic and attention grabbing text.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
Like any marketing role, a good social media manager needs a wide range of skills to allow them to create engaging content that converts as many of their followers as possible into loyal customers.
- Proficient with all social media platforms and strategies.
- Ability to ideate and create content as per requirements.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
IT PROJECT MANAGER:
As an IT project manager will be responsible for meeting the business needs through Automation.
- Must be equipped to plan, organize, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact
- To be able to coordinate the work of other IT professionals and business core team to produce a new piece or system of software
- Preparing requests for proposals, Business requirement document and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products