N&D ANCESTRAL GRAIN is from Italian culinary tradition and uses a few, simple and genuine ingredients in order to offer to your pet a balanced, complete diet with low glycaemic index cereals
- 90% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains
- Pomegranate, has antioxidant properties and is a natural source of vitamins (vitC), potassium and phosphorus
- Together with spelt and oats, uses excellent animal protein sources, provided by select partners
- Prevents obesity and diabetes thanks to presence of Ancestral Cereals and ensures Modular release of energy during the day
- N&D Ancestral Grain foods, both dry and wet, are complete diets containing ALL the necessary nutrients for the daily well-being of our four-legged family members.
- Vacuum coating system, a unique technology which permits the inclusion of vitamins after cooking giving them longer life.
- Nitrogen introduction inside the bags in order to remove oxygen permits the preservation of all nutritional features and keeps the food as fresh as just cooked.
- Suitable For:- All Dog Breeds
- Life-Stage:- COMPLETE FOOD FOR MEDIUM AND MAXI ADULT DOGS
List Of Ingredients:-
Boneless chicken, dehydrated chicken, whole spelt, whole oats, chicken fat, dehydrated herring, dried beet pulp, herring oil, dried carrot, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract, dried pomegranate, dried spinach, psyllium seed husk, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, aloe vera gel concentrate, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, selenium yeast, DL-Methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine, green tea extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Crude Protein (min): 27.00%; Crude Fat (min): 16.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 2.70%; Moisture (max): 9.00%; Ash (max): 7.50%; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (min): 0.35%; Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) (min): 0.15%; Calcium (min): 0.90%; Phosphorus (min): 0.80%; Omega-6 fatty acids* (min) 3.00%; Omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 0.70%; Glucosamine* (min): 1000mg/kg; Chondroitin sulfate* (min): 700mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Dog weight (kg/lbs)||25kg||30kg||35kg||40kg||45kg||50kg||55kg||60kg||70kg|
|(55.1 lbs)||(66.1 lbs)||(77.2 lbs)||(88.2 lbs)||(99.2 lbs)||(110.2 lbs)||(121.2 lbs)||(132.2 lbs)||(154.3 lbs)|
|Recommended daily amount (grams/cups)||170-315g||195-360g||220-405g||240-445g||265-490g||285-530g||305-570g||325-605g||365-680g|
About the brand:-
BIOLOGY-BASED NUTRITION TO HELP YOUR BEST FRIEND LIVE THEIR BEST LIFE
We are Italians. As Italians, everything we do centers around the love of the family. In our family,food is very important and it keeps us together and healthy. Love, care from the family and the attention and knowledge of dealing with food is what describes us, and is in our DNA. Pets are in the heart of our family, and we love to see our pets happy. That is why making a happy pet is what motivates us to develop the best food for them. We believe that nutrition is the key to improving and enhancing the quality of life. Farmina is nature and science, our mission is to develop the best natural and scientifically validated nutritional systems. We use only high quality raw materials wisely mixed and cooked in our kitchen with healthy methods while following strict guidelines provided by experts in dog and cat nutrition who know a carnivore’s nutritional needs.
Each pet has different needs and proper food is the key to keeping it healthy. Thanks to all the available flavors with Farmina Pet Foods, you can make the pet happy every day in a new way. Farmina’s food contains high-quality raw materials and all the nutrients your pet needs.